If you would be interested in guest blogging for Learn Grow Transform, then please check the details below.
You can forward an email to me with subject line ‘Guest Blog’ letting me know:
- about you and your business
- an outline of the topic you would like to cover
- a link to where I can read some of your own posts
- a bio for your business
- any social media platforms you have
- details of your website
- not include any offensive material or violate any copyright laws
- be your own original work which has not previously been published
- include beneficial content and information
- include information and links to backup any content you provide
- be in a Word document format, so any changes which may need to be made to grammar, punctuation, spelling is easy to change
- any images supplied must belong to you
- include a snappy heading for my readers
- use sub-headings / bullet points etc so each post is easy to read
- be between 500-600 words
- not be salesy, only informative
I am so excited that you would love to guest blog on Learn Grow Transform. I will share on across my social media platforms tagging your relevant social media. I ask that you do the same tagging Learn Grow Transform. On Twitter (@LGTtraining), on Facebook (@LearnGrowTransform)
All guest posts must be unique to Learn Grow Transform and I retain the copyright to any guest blog material published on my site.
Looking forward to receiving your first guest blog post.
Hazel, Learn Grow Transform