Business Essentials Training – what does this mean for you?
When setting up a business it can be quite daunting, especially if you have always worked for or in a corporate environment. Where do you start?
I work alongside you to help you start your business with the necessary setup for your business. So what training can I provide?
- Business Planning (helping you understand exactly what you want from your business and creating a business plan)
- Business Setup (working out systems and procedures so that you feel more in control)
- CRM choice and setup so that you can keep a track of potential, new and existing clients
- Set up your accounting system (filing, online and offline bookkeeping)
- Time Management – something every business owner needs to fit in with their own life and their business.
Let me help you achieve a smooth start to your new business.
I offer patient one on one training and mentoring which can take you from a stressful start to a calm finish.
Please contact me to find out more.
If there is a one off training session you feel you could benefit from, the cost of a 2 hour training session is £150.00 (no VAT applicable). However, for most start up businesses, you need a someone to hold your hand to get through all of the start up processes. I can assist you through one of my training mentoring packages to help you achieve this. To find out more, please click here.
Hazel, Learn Grow Transform